Where did the music go?
So today was pretty uneventful.....
Until about 4:30 PM! Nick and I were going to pick Stef up to go to an early dinner before the show, and when we got in my car, we realized something funny had happened. Well, not so much funny as my stereo was missing. Well, not so much missing as it was stolen. Yeah, it was great. So I called the cops and an officer showed up at the house (I didn't and don't expect to get it back, but I know you're supposed to call the cops if something happens to you, so that's why I called them). He did the usual... asked me for some ID, the last time I saw the stereo, the last time I was in the car, and all that crap. So basically it was a fantastic day.
Any recommendations for a new stereo??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home