Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday...
 
So it's Monday morning, and Carousel is finally over. It's a nice show the first time or two you play it, but after, oh, 13 shows, you start to get sick of it. REALLY sick of it. Luckily, I actually got to play violin at the Saturday evening show! Cynthia called out, and I got to sub for her. Which is nice because I didn't have to play viola, and I make a little extra money for being a substitute for that show. Oh yes! Now we start Seussical performances (after a few rehearsals) on Wednesday. I really love the music for Seussical. The story is kind of strange, but it's a lot of fun and great music. I think that the audiences will really like it.
 
*Fast forward about 10 hours*
 
A couple days ago, my front left tire decided that it was time to eat it. So today (I'm writing this at night now, since I didn't finish it before I left for Dulles) I got 4 new tires for my car, along with some tire in a can. Well, tire fixer in a can, just in case this happens again. And damn are these tires great!
 
Today we headed off to Dulles Town Center. Very disappointing. I went to H&M and found two fantastic shirts that would have looked really good on me.... had they fit. They were (of course) too short and too tight in the shoulders/arms. Being my size kind of sucks when you're looking for buttoned shirts because frequently the XL size (usually the largest size at the store) is still too small for me, and the stuff at a tall person's store is too big. So I'm in the middle somewhere, just looking for a good shirt. I'm hoping I can find them at the H&M at Arundel Mills, because they frequently have a better selection than other places.
 
And Olive Garden = fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home