Update...
So the 4th of July party was all right. Andy, Jeff, and Shiff came from Annapolis, which was cool. Andy ended up coming to the show that night, and he seemed to like it. The cookout included me, Justin, Stef, Nick, Leah, Andy, Jeff, Shiff, and Leah's sister Megan and company. Trey and Brian showed up for a few minutes, and Annie and Jen got there a bit late. It was pretty damn good food. I think I ate 3 burgers and a piece of chicken.
Then was the last show. It was pretty good I think. Dave did a hell of a good job conducting. Better than Dr. Laster. In fact, I think if Dave had been conducting from the begining, we'd have been in better shape.
Then was the party. It was the same base group of people at the cookout (minus everyone I listed after Shiff), and Josh (tromboner... er... trombonist) and Mark and Megan. It was also crazy go nuts raining, so we had to put fireworks off for a day. It was a pretty good time, but it kind of sucks that we took the time to invite lots of people and not many showed. Especially the people who said they'd show and didn't. But, oh well. I'll attribute most of that to the rain (not really, everyone just sucks).
Then we had a couple run throughs of "Carousel." It's a pretty good musical, just really damn long. The violins, clarinet, and flutes (as usual) sound really dreadful. But, whatcha gonna do. I'll just complain in my blog.
So it's now Wednesday. Opening night of "Carousel." We've got the final dress at 1:30, then a show tonight at 8. Hopefully it won't suck.
By the way, my hometown friends! I will be home from the eve of August 1st through August 20th. I'm probably going to Ocean City/Assateague/etc for a day, and DC for a day, and Baltimore for a day. So leave notes if any of it tickles your fancy (or if there will be any social gatherings in that time).

1 Comments:
lose some weight fatass! wait no.......... lose A LOT of weight! you don't need to be pigging out... that just adds more hair to your hairy back!
Post a Comment
<< Home