Thursday, July 15, 2004

Stolen from Stef... who stole it from Jackie... who probably stole it from someone else.

I AM: a violist... i think.
I WANT: to practice violin more than i do now.
I HAVE: a heck of a great relationship with my girlfriend
I WISH: i had a good sub right now... i'm hungry.
I HATE: when people think life owes them something
I MISS: hanging out with certain friends from home
I FEAR: having to play in SSMT forever!
I HEAR: the fish dropping rocks
I SEARCH: for everything! i'm really damn unorganized.
I WONDER: what happened to your mom last night. i mean, we had an appointment and everything, but she never showed.
I REGRET: not really much of anything...
I LOVE: when someone on the price is right says "1 dollar!" when they aren't the last person to bid and then the next person says "ummm... 2 dollars!" and they win. that and stef.
I ACHE: in my stomach when i eat thai food... and then in my anus about 2 hours later.
I ALWAYS: take a shower... except when i don't.
I AM NOT: naked.
I DANCE: never. because i'm male. and white. and thus have no rhythm in my feet.
I SING: in sightsinging class. well, i try, anyway.
I CRY: never. i'm a badass.
I WRITE: really damn sloppily, but gramatically correct.
I WIN: lots of games at apple blossom.... well, some anyway.
I LOSE: my pencils. all the damn time.
I CONFUSE: the stupid when they don't understand me.
I NEED: to practice.
I SHOULD: not be wasting my time watching the price is right.

[YES OR NO]
You keep a diary: other than this deal, no.
You have a secret journal: nope.
You set your watch a few minutes ahead: no. i don't really wear watches.
You bite your fingernails: constantly.
You believe in love: of course.

[DO YOU]
Take a shower everyday: yes. except for yesterday, when i didn't.
Have a(any) crush(es): besides your mom, no.
Think you know you've been in love: yeah.
Want to get married: eventually...
Have any tattoos/where?: nah... for a tattoo you need something called pain tolerance.
Piercings/where?: nope.
Get motion sickness: nope.
Think you're a health freak: nah.
Get along with your parents: yeah, better than most people do i think.

[WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF?]
Ryan: my cousin
Rob: that i don't know anyone by that name.
Drew: Stinson
Heather: Kenney
Will: Evans
Paul: and Clark
Eve: summer's
John: stef's brother.
Laura: brockson
Alex: St. Johns
Ricky: Ricardo

[FAVORITE]
NUMBER: 7894275908247592873457293487529348572309
COLOR: Green?
DAY: Monday. No work.
MONTH: I hate that lousy Smarch weather.
SONG: oh, that's a tough one.
FOOD: again, can't really pick.
SEASON: spring. except for the pollen.
SPORT: foxy boxing!
DRINK: gin 'n juice.
VEGGIE: i've always been partial to the cucumber. even though it is technically a fruit.
FRUIT: stawberries are pretty good.
FAST FOOD: hah... "Super Size Me"

[IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU]
CRIED? negative
HELPED SOMEONE? sure, i think so.
BOUGHT SOMETHING? yeah, a soda.
GOTTEN SICK? nope
GONE TO THE MOVIES? "The Terminal" ... I liked it.
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? Chili's before the movie. (ok, maybe these last two were like 30 hours ago, but if you don't like it you can lick my taint)
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? yep!
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? nope
TALKED TO AN EX? nope... don't really have any though.
MISSED AN EX? nah.
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? other than this one, no.
TALKED TO SOMEONE YOU CRUSH ON? a prerequisite to that would be actually having a crush.
MISSED SOMEONE? yeah.
HUGGED SOMEONE? yeap (combination of yeah and yep)
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? nah.
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? negative.

Well that survey blew. In other news, I have a rehearsal for "Seussical" at 2 and an evening show of "Carousel" at 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home