Tuesday, June 29, 2004

directions to party...

I'm posting directions to my 4th of july party for all of you at home who are coming (i don't know who all is, so leave a comment if you are...

Route 100 West
I-70 West

now here you can go one of two ways, the first is easier, but the second is faster by about half an hour.

1.
Take I-70 all the way to I-81 South (you're almost out of MD by this point, you're on 70 for at least 45 minutes).
Take I-81S to exit 313B

OR!

2. Take I-70 West to Frederick (maybe 30 miles)
Take 340 South towards Charles Town/Harper's Ferry
After Harper's Ferry, you'll come to Charles Town, where you have to take an exit to stay on 340. It's clearly marked.
After Charles Town, you're on 340 for another 15 minutes, and then you take the exit for Route 7 West towards Winchester.
On Route 7, take the exit (after 10 miles or so) for I-81 S
Take I-81 S for about 2 miles to exit 313B


Then both sets of directions follow this:

At exit 313B you come to a light, bear to the left of the Shenandoah University sign. This road is called Jubal Early Drive.
Turn left on Loudoun Street (the third light after you bear left onto Jubal Early)
Turn right on Weems Lane (second light on Loudoun).
Turn left on Wilson Blvd (First light on Weems)
My house is 2260, on the left at the corner of Wilson and Taft.

If you'd rather Mapquest, my address is
2260 Wilson Blvd
Winchester, VA 22601

Get to my house sometime Saturday night or Sunday morning/early afternoon for a BBQ before the show and a party after the show. I don't know if I can get comp tickets (I doubt I can for more than one or two people, if at all) for the show, but if I can't, you have two options. You can (a) come to the show, or (b) not come to the show, maybe stay here and get drunk or something. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home