Annnd morning.
So, it's 10:39 in the AM, and I'm getting ready to head out. I'm going to take Chris to pick up his Jag from the shop (because it's broken down once again... hopefully this'll be the last problem it has for a while). Then it's off to return the movies to Blockbuster and mail off the cable bill. Then, hopefully off to practice the violin (though probably not since I have at least 4 and a half hours of violing today). Damn viola, it's taking away from my violin practice time. But fortunately after Sunday I won't have rehearsal in the day and shows at night. I'll be able to practice the violin a bit.
In other news, my brother is coming down today to spend an extended weekend in Winchester. It'll be fun because I haven't gotten to hang out with him in a while, so it should be a fun weekend. I imagine he'll be lighting most of the fireworks for 4th of July (because, well, most of the people here are going to be wayyyy to intoxicated to do so). I'm pretty excited for the 4th. Should be "a real nice clambake" (to steal from "Carousel").
On another side note, I can't freakin' wait to go home. It'll be so nice to get out of Winchester and back home. Going downtown all the time, over to Jeff's, to Bill and Billy's with Warren. Hanging around with Nate and Andy. Damn I can't wait. Although Stef will be gone for the first, oh, 10 days that I'm home, I think it'll be nice because I've got a lot of stuff to do and I don't want to be dragging her to the doctor's, dentist's, optometrist, etc. And she has to do the same things when she's at home.
Well, that's about it for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home