Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hot damn!

So it looks like Stef just put my blog address (along with those of some of her other friends) in her most recent post. I guess I should reenable comments (because naturally I'm assuming I'll get a bit more traffic around here). Wow, I just used two sets of parentheses in that sentence. I really should stop mumbling when I type (actually, I think parenthesis are used not so much as a mumbling, but rather as an off-to-the side thought). There I go again! What the crap (mwahaha... he doesn't expect a thing... soon I will control his mind)! AHHHH!!!! Must... stop... symbiotic... parasite... in... brain... (you'll never stop me!!! hahaha!!!)

*Climatic duel between Tommy and alien parasite ensues*

Success! I have finally beaten the parasite dwelling in my brain. And on that note, (I'm off!)

... I mean... I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home