Sunday, January 15, 2006

star wars

So today I watched Star Wars: Episode III "Revenge of the Sith" for the first time since I had seen it in theaters. It just reaffirmed how much Star Wars has played a role in my life. I mean, even though it had fallen progressively more and more out of my life since middle school, it's still just amazing. The stories are what every little kid dreams of, the characters are things that everyone wants to aspire to be (or aspire to eliminate from ourselves), and the music is just incredible. I think that Star Wars is going to be one of the few cinematic events that really stands the test of time.

Episode III just might be my second favorite of the saga. It's definitely the best of the prequels, and I think it is up there at least with Return of the Jedi. It's just amazing how you can hope the whole movie wishing that Anakin just kills the Emperor and does the right thing, even though you know it's not going to happen.

Man, I love Star Wars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home