Wednesday, January 11, 2006

some survey bullshit that i am going to take becuase i'm bored.

1.What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Hmm... saw Hilary Hahn (I finally met a violinist idol!)

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hah. New Year's resolutions are bullshit.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin did.... but the twins didn't make it (premature).

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Well, the twins, a friend of the family, and an uncle (by marriage) that I haven't seen in a long time. So, not really CLOSE to me, but people I knew.

5. What country did you last visit?
China. Summer before senior year of high school.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Confidence in various areas of my life.

7. What date(s) from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
hmm... March 26. Philadelphia Orchestra and the Ritz Carlton Philly!

8. What was your biggest achievement in 2005?
Finalist at Bach-Handel and a recital?

9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't really know.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. I had a nasty bout with tendonitis and stuff, though.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm... ipod and a WW membership.

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Mine for being amazing.

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
I'd rather not answer this one.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, music, mostly necessities for living.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My recital, Bach-Handel, SSMT being OVER. And the concerto competition, which while technically isn't until later this month, I was still excited about last year.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
hmm.... Barber violin concerto?

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

- Happier or sadder?
About the same.
- Thinner or fatter?
Thinner! Not by a whole lot, but by a bit!
richer or poorer?
Richer!!! I actually have some money in savings!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Practicing. Sounds weird, but I kind of wish I had done 6 hours a day every day. And eating better and exercising.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating McDonalds (yuck).

20. How will you be/were you spending Christmas?
Home.

21. Who deleted question 21?
what?

22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
No. I remained there.

23. How many one-night stands?
none, really.

24. Favorite TV show?
hmm... Celebrity Poker, WSOP, biggest loser, house, oh and LOST!!!!!!!! NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!!!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
no. I don't really HATE anyone. I dislike people that I didn't last year, though.

26. What was the best book you read?
I reread some stuff at home. I don't really remember, though.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
"Scotty Doesn't Know" -amazing.

28. What did you want and get?
An A (not an A-) in my lessons.

29. What did you want and not get?
Some respect in orchestra, and a Strad.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
hmmm.... I really enjoyed Eurotrip which I didn't see until 2005.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Philadelphia (20)!

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
One hundred billion dollars.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Starting as not really caring, moving to better. I'm still working on it.

34. What kept you sane?
me.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
none, really. maybe snoop dogg?

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Hah. What didn't?

37. Who did you miss?
lots of people and things.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
heck if i know.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
I'm better than everyone.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Scotty doesn't know... we did it on his birthday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home