hardcore
So Stef and I went out for lunch today with Aunt Renee downtown to Gallway Bay. I was nervous about going to an Irish place because I was sure I'd be eating like a million points, but it only turned out to be, oh, 12 or 13, I think. That's a plus.
Then we walked around downtown and went to Hard Bean, and sat with Andy (Juskelis) for like 2 hours. It was nice catching up with him. Then Rachel (Gawell) stopped in, which was awesome, since I haven't seen her in forever. She's at Peabody now (a school I'm considering for MM), and she loves it. She also says they have a lot of good violinists, which is pretty sweet. It would be really nice to go to a school where I already have a friend. I don't know, just a thought...
Anyway, I think I'm going to go practice, as I finally feel better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home