Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday

So it's the first day of finals! Today was my viola jury and my violin sightreading. They went pretty well. Particularly the viola jury. Jan sat in on juries today and asked me if I wanted to play viola for the next Symphony concert! I said "Absolutely" so I guess I'll be a real live violist starting next semester! That's pretty awesome.

I also got a bitchin' gift from my SUBO secret santa today! I was kind of worried that they had forgotten about me, since today was the last day for secret santa junk, but she (I'm assuming it's a she) got me a couple Red Bulls, an M&M dispenser thing, and a bag of Reese's miniatures (1 point each, so not bad for a snack!) And apparently I'm getting an even bigger present later this week. It turns out that my secret santa hasn't gotten me anything just because I have a present on order, which is reassuring.

Speaking of which, I dropped another 4 pounds this week, bitches. another 3.2 oz and I hit 10 pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home