Tuesday, December 27, 2005

xmas +1

Well, it's the day after Christmas. And it was wonderful! I got a ton of cool stuff. I'll list here:

-Kodak digital camera (6.1 MP holy crap! ...it is the z760 i think, if you're curious)
-a couple xbox games (splinter cell, mortal kombat: deception)
-some bitchin' CDs (ABBA Gold, Jascha Heifetz Brahms and Tchaikovsky, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
-a travel bathroom kit (will be awesome for Mexico)
-a violin cloth kit
-a pocketknife
-an itunes GC
-a can of mace (from my dad, I think)
-some awesome fleece pants
-some headphones
-a nice tshirt
-plus a bunch of little stuff that I can't/don't want to list off

But even cooler than the stuff I got was the stuff I did yesterday. Which was basically nothing. And I loved it! I just sat around playing with my camera and playing xbox and hanging out. I also watched the Ravens game, in which we beat the everlasting taint out of the Vikings!

I also have all kinds of GC's to lots of different places. So far I have my $15 iTunes, $50 total to target (I think I'm going to get some speakers for my ipod), and $45 total to Kohl's.

So tomorrow I'm headed to St. Mary's with Warren. It's going to be awesome! I don't think there will be many people there, but we'll be able to hang out, which will be nice. And then Stef comes home on Thursday!

So I think I'm going to do a survey whilst watching Clerks on Comedy Central. I stole this survey from Smitty, by the way.

1. What is your occupation? student/musician
2. What color is your underwear? I don't remember. probably black or blue
3. What are you listening to right now? ABBA and Clerks
4. What was the last thing you ate? celery
5. Do you wish on stars? no, that's stupid.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red. deep red.
7. How is the weather right now? kind of cold and rainy-ish
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Stef
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, Smitty is the fuckin' man. We're power houring all the damn time next semester.
10. How old are you today? 20. 21 in March, bitches!
11. Favorite drink? I like Crystal Light. For booze I like Coors Light.
12. Favorite sport to watch? Football. No contest.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yeah, a couple times in middle and high school. But not since I've been at SU. Maybe that'll change next semester.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? contacts.
15. Pets? Kuffs. I'd like to have a pet at school, but that's really impractical.
16. Favorite month? hmm... probably March or June.
17. Favorite food? I like pizza a lot...
18. What was the last movie you watched? Clerks right now. I watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour earlier tonight, though.
19. Favorite day of the year? I really enjoy Christmas, but every day has its own good points.
20. What do you do to vent anger? I talk to myself.
21. Fall or spring? I prefer Spring, I think.
22. Hugs or kisses? That's hard. Kisses usually mean passion moreso than love and hugs mean love moreso than passion, if that makes sense.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry. come on people.
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? This doesn't really apply here.
25. Who is most likely to respond 1st? I'm not emailing this.
26. Who is least likely to respond? come on now.
27. Who do you live with? Stef, Jenn, and Ted (and practically his girlfriend, Cassie, who is really cool, too)
28. When was the last time you cried? A while ago.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? at school, some shoes. at home, some stuff my parents have stored there.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? shit. I have no idea. Warren, maybe?
31. What did you do last night? Played xbox until like 3am.
33. What inspires you? genius, great art of all kinds.
34. What are you afraid of? hmm... nothing, really.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers. no contest.
36. Favorite vehicle? I'd love a Blazer or something big, even though it uses a lot of gas.
37. Favorite dog breed? I'd love a beagle or a Sheltie or a daschund.
38. Number of keys on your key ring? a bunch.
39. How many years at your current job? Hmm... I've been at the box for like 6 months (since June).
40. Favorite day of the week? I really like Friday nights.
41. How many cities have you lived in/name them? Arnold, MD and Boca Raton, FL, now Winchester, VA.
42. What would you rather be doing right now? Practicing, maybe? Or making a lot of money doing nothing.

And that's all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home