wednesday
So the past couple days have been pretty sweet. I went down to St. Mary's with Warren yesterday and we hung out. It was awesome. We talked a LOT about OBX this summer, and I really think it has a lot of potential. I'm going to start asking around and seeing who is interested. I have a bunch of people I'm considering asking. I mean, basically whoever wants to spend $100 for a week in NC and drink a hell of a lot of booze on the beach, which I'm sure is a lot of people.
So tonight I went out with Alice. I mean, not like WENT OUT went out, but we got coffee at Starbucks. I was a little nervous at first, but it went really well. She seems to be doing well and is happy, and it was nice to catch up. I guess I would consider her in the realm of "friends" now. We've had an interesting history to say the least, but I'm glad that we're able to hang out and stuff.
So I've resolved that I really want to do rock/pop violin. I really want to learn the style and be able to jam and play with bands and shit. That would be awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home