crap.
Well, I didn't make the finals of the concerto competition. Sucks, man. I'm disappointed, but not upset. Like, I understand why I didn't get passed on. I definitely didn't have as good a performance as some of my rehearsals, plus I got kind of psyched out on the end of the 4th page, so it wasn't that musical at the end.
BUT!!! It doesn't discourage me! Here's what I need to do!!
1. Get more performing (solo) experience
2. Get more confident about my playing
3. Practice a lot!
4. Work really hard!
So then next year when I do the comp, I'm going to kick some ass!

1 Comments:
Nice. Good attitude dude. One performance on one given day means nothing anyways. Besides, you probably just psyched them out so next year they wont even know whats coming until you walk in there and BAM they get a taint shoved in their faces. A kickass, revengeful, and musical taint.
Um, yea. I don't know where I was going with that one. Keep posting though man. And keep shockin as well.
-Smitty
Post a Comment
<< Home