Stolen from Stef..
Three names you go by:
1.) Tommy
2.) Tommy
3.) Tommy
Three screen names you have:
1.) tommydogg123
2.) tatkinso
3.) qmathnerd (i made it to give jeff a Q name on his buddy list in like 10th grade)
Three things you like about yourself:
1.) I'm tall
2.) I'm smarter than the average person
3.) I play the violin all right.
Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1.) I need a haircut.
2.) I'm never really content with myself.
3.) I don't really like too many people.
Three parts of your heritage:
1.) I don't know. mutt.
2.)
3.)
Three things that scare you:
1.) Only two things scare me, and one is nuclear war.
2.) carnies... small hands.
3.)
Three of your everyday essentials:
1.) healthy breakfast
2.) shower
3.) email
Three things you are wearing right now:
1.) tie dyed shirt
2.) jeans
3.) a blanket
Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
1.) Hilary Hahn
2.) Jason Mraz
3.) Bela Fleck
Three of your favorite songs at present:
1.) Bruch Scottish Fantasy
2.) Walton viola concerto
3.) Everything?
Three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:
1.) get in shape
2.) get better at violin
3.) make lots of $
Three things you want in a relationship:
1.) fun
2.) joking around
3.) being absolutely comfortable with your partner
Two truths and a lie:
1.) I want to play a viola recital.
2.) I hope I achieve some sort of success
3.) I never use the word taint.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1.) passing the "naked in the mind" test
2.) brain
3.) a good taint.
Three things you just can't do:
1.) support the president
2.) not care about the state of the world
3.) not be a musician
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1.) violining
2.) reading
3.) daydreaming
Three careers you're considering:
1.) violinist
2.) teacher at a university (or perhaps a magnet high school?)
3.) prostitute
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1.)Italy
2.)Japan
3.)Morocco
Three kids names:
1.) Apple
2.) River
3.) Leaf
Three things you want to do before you die:
1.) Make a difference in a kid's life
2.) Pass on what I have learned to someone
3.) Watch Democrats regain control of all branches of government.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home