Wow...
Oh, it's been a while since I've updated...
Let's see, what has happened in the last month....
-I had two jobs performing, one with the Arts Academy Chorale and one with another choir in Middleburg. Got paid 2 Benjamins and a half. Oh yes!
-Finished the first movement of Mozart (now I have an orchestra audition piece yes!)
-Had a great Thanksgiving break... very relaxing, ate a lot, slept a lot.
-Brought my few Bs collectively up so it looks like a very strong possibility that I'll have a 4.0 this semester (unless I have 1 or 2 Bs)
-Made some great connections for gigging next semester... hopefully the trend of getting paid to play every few weeks will continue in the spring...
-Have two jobs lined up for the summer (playing in the pit and working at the Box Office so hopefully I'll be making lots and lots of money this summer.
And that's about it, sure there are assorted stories in there and stuff, but I'm too lazy to write them now.

2 Comments:
Thanks a lot for including me moving in in your things that happened in the last month...it makes me feel very special! >=0
Your roomie,
Jenn
Has it really been less than a month since you've lived here??? It feels like the 4 of us have been living together for a long time already... well to me anyway. I'd take that as a compliment if I were you...
Post a Comment
<< Home