Friday, January 21, 2005

I know, I know... I'm a horrible person for not updating this thing.

So the past month has been all right, I suppose. I had a great winter break. A crazy fun xmas and lots of fun going to NC with the family. I'm not going to go too in-depth with the past month because, honestly, there's too much to write and nobody will read it.

So now it's late January. I'm working for Margie in the Conservatory office, I'm up a stand in the 1st violins in orchestra, and I'm eating healthily and exercising. This semester is great. I'm taking Advanced sight singing, advanced aural skills, 20th Century music theory, History of Western Music I, Piano, 1.5 hour violin lessons, half hour viola lessons, symphony orchestra, pit orchestra, and psychology.

So yeah... that's about it for now... perhaps an update later??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home