Sunday, September 12, 2004

Updatings...

So this week is William, David, and Mayo's senior show. I'm sure as hell not going to see it! "Why?" you are all asking, I'm sure. Because I'm playing it!

Yes, that's right. I'm the violinist in the band for their show. It's pretty good music and the other people in the band (me, Kelly, Nick, Dave, Jamayal, and Kazuma) have a good rapport and like to make jokes and stuff. Rehearsal is pretty fun.

In other news, I'm going to NYC with Stef again for fall break. We're staying at one of two places, we're not quite sure yet. Either with Matt or with Paul and Clark. I really want to accomplish two things while I'm there. See the NY Philharmonic (they have an evening of Prokofiev with a young Japanese violinist playing the first concerto) and see Avenue Q. I'll probably enter the Wicked lottery a couple times but I don't really expect that to pan out (since there are usually a hundred or so people there for a lottery for, oh 15 people).

Basically nothing else. Media center isn't fun, but at least I'm getting paid. Orchestra is fun. Social dance is glorious. And all that stuff.

OK bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home