Saturday, September 04, 2004

Annnnnnd Saturday.

I've just completed my first week of school. It's going to be a good semester, I think. I'm done by 3pm most days of the week, which is nice as it gives me extra time to practice at night. I like just about every single one of my classes this semester (yes, even Aural Skills and Sightsinging! I can't believe it either!). The only class I think I'll not like so much is Intro to Philosophy. See, it's a really interesting area of study, but the people in the class are pretty dumb, so the professor has to adjust (i.e. "dumb down") the class accordingly.

On a side note, why is there nothing going on this weekend?! No parties, no nothing. It's so weird... I guess that means that I ought to have a party. I mean, honestly, people. I was practicing tonight. On a Saturday night. This is college for Christ's sake! I'm not going to sit here and do my homework or practice on Saturday night! I should be going out and thrusting myself into a plethora of dangerous situations. I should be getting wasted on the weekends, not cleaning my room! It's my privelige, nay, my duty to party hardcore! That's it. Next weekend is going to be crazy go nuts fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home