Sunday, August 29, 2004

Ack!!

Well, not so much... I couldn't really think of a title.

So today was our first anniverary! Last night we went to Violino's for a nice dinner (they always have fantastic food). It was a great evening. Very relaxed and fun. I love that I can go out with Stef to a really nice restaurant and just have a good time and not feel any kind of stress. It's great to have someone that you're so comfortable with that you can just have a fun time with and not have to worry about anything. In fact, our waitress (whom we've had the other two times we went there) said to us at the end of the meal "It seems like you've enjoyed each other even more than the food!" It was a great night. Then we came back home and watched "Coyote Ugly" which I thought was great (yeah for girls dancing on a bar in NYC!).

At about midnight we exchanged presents. She got me the queer eye book and a game boy with 2 games! I've already read, oh, half of the queer eye book (and have gotten some damn good tips from it) and have played the hell out of the game boy. It's oh so much fun. I got her some inexpensive jewelry from Tara Jewelry in Annapolis (she had commented on it some months back when we were in town for a long weekend), and a necklace from Zales. It has 3 blue sapphires and 2 diamonds and it's all white gold. It's very tasteful, too. Not too blingy, if you know what I mean. Stef seems to like it a lot (I sure hope so!)

Today I played Game Boy while Stef had rehearsals and stuff all day for the alpha psi welcome back deal tonight. A decent show, I must say.

Anywho, I'd better get to bed because I've got class tomorrow!

Theory at 10
Philosophy at 1
Orchestra tomorrow evening
And I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home