Tuesday, December 06, 2005

word up, motherfuckers

So I had an awesome day today.

First I went to History of Western Music, which was actually really good. We had a test, which I think I didn't bomb, and then I demonstrated some 20th century techniques for the class (we're studying avant-garde and shit). Then I had a massage at 3. Holy shit, it was the most incredible thing ever. I feel so relaxed and awesome. The guy was so good, and I can't believe how much tension he released in my shoulders. He recommended I come back once a month for a half hour session, which is only 30 bucks, so I think I'm going to do it.

Then I had a veggie sub and some lays light for dinner.

Then it was time for W-squared!

I was nervous because I didn't think I had lost much at all this week, as it was my first week. I mean, I did get in all my fruits and vegetables every day and all my water, but still, I was nervous. So I stepped on the scale, and I lost 5.8 pounds! Holy crap! I mean, shit, that is significant! Oh, I also learned about Nature's Own double fiber bread (this is mostly a note to myself so I don't forget) which is 0 points for one slice and 1 for two slices.

Anyway, awesome day today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home