Friday, May 28, 2004

Goings on in life

So I'm positive I'm going to be buying Rodger Perrin's violin. None of the bows though. None of them are really right for me. The violin was made by a fellow named Glier in Cincinatti in the year 1918. It's a really nice fiddle and has a crisp, wonderful projecting voice. It's a great soloist instrument, and it'll blend well with orchestra too.

I'm going home tonight, well, actually, Stef and I are coming home tonight and staying through Monday afternoon/evening. Tomorrow I have to get my emissions tested, my savings bonds put in my bank account (to buy the fiddle), my hair cut, and then I have to go to Uncle Jay's for a family party to see Grandpa. He's finally home from Spain for a little while... I've not seen him since November.

I think I'll go to Jeff's party tonight. Probably won't be until really late, so I might be kinda tired. But if not, I'm there.

And tomorrow is 9 months for Stef and me. It's been one heck of a great ride. Lots of great memories and experiences, and I'm sure there'll be many more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home