sigh
I give up.
I woke up this morning with an awful pain in my chest and stomach. And I don't think it is because I am sick (even though I know I am allergies sick).
Anyway, the recital is Wednesday. Should be good.
Other than that... I don't know.
Saturday, November 12, 2005
About Me
- Name: Tommy
- Location: Capitol Heights/College Park, MD, United States
I have a BM in Violin Performance from Shenandoah University, and now I'm working towards my MM in Violin at the University of Maryland, College Park. This blog will probably just serve as a stream-of-consciousness blank slate for my bitching.
Previous Posts
- MotherfuckersSo today was the performance forum fo...
- Monday....So it has been quite the Monday. I'll br...
- Finally!Well, it has been something like 10 months...
- PIT!!!! So pit orchestra is really GOOD(!!!!) thi...
- Stolen from Stef.. Three names you go by: 1.) Tom...
- I know, I know... I'm a horrible person for not up...
- Wow... Oh, it's been a while since I've updated.....
- Update... So today is Sunday. The traditional day...
- Election thoughts... Basically two words sum up t...
- Thought-provoking/moment of inspiration.... So I'...

1 Comments:
Oh Tommy, I know how that feels and it's not a good way to go through life, I wish there was something that I could do to help.
Post a Comment
<< Home