Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Motherfuckers

So today was the performance forum for Bach-Handel!

....Well, it was supposed to be.

I woke up extra early to take a shower and get dressed in all black and stuff, went to class at 9, went to practice at 10....

...and then Jenn called me. And came up to my practice room.

....to tell me the concert was cancelled!

They didn't tell ANYBODY. Not even the performers! I mean, what the fuck. If you aren't going to have a performance, at least have the decency of telling the performers. Or at LEAST posting a notice on the bulletin boards or sending a campus-wide email. I mean, COME THE FUCK ON! Either of those will take a whole 5 fuckin' minutes to accomplish. Assholes.

In other news, I think my recital should be all right.

And it was Smitty's birthday today. A special shout out to my SUBO brother and partner in crime/shocker.

Anyway, I'm out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET!

i got a shout out in Tommy Shocker Atkinson's journal... im like a freakin celebrity

-Smitty (of course)

November 16, 2005 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home