Wednesday, June 02, 2004

A survey deal flagrantly stolen from my comrade Chris

LAYER ONE
-- Name: Tommy
-- Birthdate: 3/26/85
-- Birthplace: Baltimore, MD
-- Current Location: Arnold, MD/Winchester, VA
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Brown
-- Height: something a bit above 6 feet, maybe an inch or two... wow i don't even know how tall I am.
-- Righty or Lefty: I'm not not not a southpaw.
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: mutt.
-- The shoes you wore today: I wore my flip flops earlier this morning
-- Your weakness: Alcohol (almost every time I drink I puke it all up... so I don't do it so much)
-- Your fears: not having success
-- Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni. no extra cheese. hand tossed crust.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Win the concerto competition here before I graduate.

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: hardcore
-- Your thoughts first waking up: "My eyelids sure are heavy today."
-- Your best physical feature: My taint.
-- Your bedtime: Depends... sometimes as early as 10 or 11, but sometimes as late as never.
-- Your most missed memory: what?

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: they are exactly the same.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Before "Super Size Me" it would be either, but now it's neither.
-- Single or group date: what exactly IS a group date?
-- Adidas or Nike: Oh, I don't know.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: again, exactly the same
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: capp of course

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: nope
-- Cuss: way too damn shitty ass much
-- Sing: I attempt to during sightsinging.
-- Take a shower everyday: Of course!
-- Have a crush(es): ummm, no.
-- Do you think you've been in love: sure
-- Want to go to university: wow i guess I'm too old to be taking this survey.
-- Like secondary school?: Not in the least.
-- Want to get married: someday. not for a while though.
-- Believe in yourself: naturally
-- Get motion sickness: negative
-- Think you're attractive: sure, why not?
-- Think you're a health freak: nah.
-- Get along with your parents: of course
-- Like thunderstorms: most of the time.
-- Play an instrument: violin, viola

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: nope
-- Smoked: with warren, it's sort of our ritual whenever we meet (which, unfortunately is pretty infrequently.... he was the first one i smoked a cigar with)
-- Done a drug: nope
-- Made Out: yeah
-- Gone on a date: sure have
-- Gone to the mall?: nope
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: oh man that would be great.... except for the vomiting part. oh, and no.
-- Eaten sushi: nope.
-- Been on stage: nope.
-- Been dumped: nope.
-- Gone skating: nope.
-- Made homemade cookies: nope.
-- Gone skinny dipping: nope.
-- Dyed your hair: no, but perhaps i'll rectify that some time
-- Stolen anything: nope.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: nope
-- If so, was it mixed company: n/a
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: several times.
-- Been caught "doing something": what? doing what exactly?
-- Been called a tease: no
-- Gotten beaten up: no
-- Shoplifted: nope.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: i don't think so.

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: not for a while (at least until i'm done undergrad and am stable)
-- Numbers and Names of Children: i don't know
-- How do you want to die: implosion.
-- Where you want to go to college: well, I go to Shenandoah, but for grad school, somewhere in the city: Mannes, MSM, CIM maybe?
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Crack Whore, or professional violinist
-- What country would you most like to visit: Australia, France, Germany, not sure really. there are lots of places that i haven't been.

LAYER NINE: In a girl
-- Best eye color? oh i don't know
-- Best hair color? doesn't really matter
-- Short or long hair: whichever doesn't look stupid on the particular person
-- Height: a bit shorter than me
-- Best weight: doesn't really matter
-- Best articles of clothing: what?
-- Best first date location: something active, or movie and then dinner. not dinner and then a movie.
-- Best first kiss location: doesn't really matter.

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: zero, unless you count alcohol underage
-- Number of people I can count on with my life: several... at least 6 or 7
-- Number of CDs that I own: several dozen
-- Number of piercings: zero
-- Number of tattoos: zero
-- Number of scars on my body: several
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: actually, nothing that i can think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home