Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Over-freakin'-whelmed

Let me start off by saying that I'm really stupid for biting off more than I can chew. I'll break it down for you guys.

In the next week and a half I have 4 concerts.
This week I have rehearsal for at least 3 hours every day. Monday I had 6 hours, Thursday I have 5 hours (Plus playing for a recital). Rehearsal every single night is until at least midnight, and probably 12:30 or 1 the rest of the week.
I still have class every day at either 9 or 10am.
Luckily tomorrow is advising day (only a violin lesson) and Friday is Good Friday (no class).

In other news, I've gotten a slew of IMs from my violinist friends regarding where I should look for a new fiddle, and it looks like my savings bonds will provide a good amount of the money that I need (not really going to post a monetary factor here). So hopefully sometime in the near future I'll be able to try out some fiddles and eventually have a new one.

Holy crap I'm tired. I'm sleeping in until like 1 tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home