Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I hate my theory class

Not the material. Theory's more or less a no-brainer for me. I don't study, don't really take notes, and ace it. No trouble. But the people in my class. Boy they're a bunch of winners. Well if by winners i mean pieces of shit, then yes they are winners.

Let's break this down into a few groups of people (and some individuals that i really hate)

1. Stupid instrumentalists. These are the people who are just dumbshits and can't remember that a diminished triad with a diminished 7th in first inversion is a diminished 6-5. Really simple stuff that even non musicians can get because we've been learning this since the beginning of the year. Oh, and the dumbshit horn player who didn't know how to transpose. Yeah, she's a real winner.

2. Stupid vocalists. Well, I can understand that they might be a little behind because they've not been exposed to lots of classical music like someone like me. But they got a 90% or higher first semester which means they should be able to grasp new material fairly easily. Unfortunately, some people in my class just don't, and they need to drop it because they're dumb.

3. Stupid people who's major I don't even know. These people are by far the stupidest people in the class. I don't even give a shit what they're studying because I'm so busy plotting how I can kill them/remove them from class. They talk constantly, ask questions before the professor is done lecturing, and just don't get it. They sit there and interrupt him while he's explaining stuff to us, and 99.9999% of the time he's like "I'm about to get to that." They're dumbshits and they waste class time.


So yeah, that's theory for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home