Monday, March 22, 2004

So I'm starting this blog mostly for my friends who I can't keep in good touch with, because I always check out my friends' blogs on a semi-regular basis. I'm not going to be posting anything too horribly personal about myself here, but rather just keep it for an update sort of deal. Personal information is unnecessary because everyone reading this ought to know who I am. So if you don't, prepare to be left out of the loop a whole hell of a lot.

Let's see. Orchestra was cancelled today (well, one of them... still have rehearsal at 7 tonight for Chamber Orch). That's pretty nice. I went to Chick-fil-a instead. Good chicken nuggets. Even better bbq (barbeque for those of you who are abbreviation-recognizing impaired) sauce. And real good waffle fries. Damn I wish I was eating them right now.

If you don't know (which you really should... otherwise, get out of here), I'm sort of a bitter, sarcastic cynic. Well, more along the lines of I think I'm better than everyone. Wait. That came out wrong. Read that again, leaving out the "of I think." There we go. I think that's what most of my entries are going to be concerning. That and my daily life. Yeah.

Well, tune in next time. Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home