Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Things I like and dislike

Nothing really to do, so here goes.

Likes (in a very particular order... the order they happen to randomly appear in my brain):
1. Good comedy specials on tv
2. Jason Mraz... really want to get his CD
3. GOOD musicals (ie. not "The Unsinkable Molly Brown")
4. GOOD music (regardless of genre... could be good rock, classical, pop, anything)
5. Chamber Orchestra
6. My violin lessons
7. When Jan (the conductor) cracks jokes right before a concert
8. When I get to read alone without distraction
9. Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Halfway through it. Great story.
10. My new cell phone. It's badass.

Dislikes:
1. People who talk to you when you're trying to read.
2. People who clearly don't realize that I'm better than them.
3. Winchester drivers.
4. People who use religion as an excuse to justify their own prejudices.
5. People who want to make laws governing religious affairs.
6. Stupid kids who think they know everything.
7. Stupid middle school preteens who think they're awesome (yeah, try and debate me, ya pimply faced smelly 7th grader! ....actually that's never happened to me, but they annoy me just the same!)
8. High school kids who think they know everything because they've taken a couple of AP classes. Wow I'm in highschool and I aced AP US History! Wow! (ok so they don't usually confront me but they are still stupid)
9. People who think they're defending God by thrusting their beliefs in my face everywhere I go. Which they aren't. I have certain ideas that no amount of Jesus fish will change. That and these license plate holders that say "Warning! In case of rapture, this vehicle will be unmanned!" Yeah, those people are guaranteed a trip to heaven, especially with that sin of pride!
10. People who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures/customs (ie. racist pieces of shit)

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home