ah...
Well, I figure since I'm done with my recital, I'll list my new repertoire for those of you who actually read this thing (which I would imagine is absolutely nobody).
-Lalo (hopefully finishing the first movement by early next semester)
-Khachatuian (polishing the first mvt, as it's been on hiatus for a long time...... and moving on to the last two (the second movement isn't that hard at all)
-Wieniawski - Scherzo-Tarantelle (I'm excited as hell to play this!)
-Beethoven - Sonata 8 in G Major (it's hardcore!)
-Bach - last movement of solo sonata in g minor
-and of course Kreutzer, Gavinies, and Flesch
I also think I really really really want to apply to Yale for grad school. I need to play a Paganini caprice though, really really well. I think I'll ask Olivia about that next week.
That's it for now!

1 Comments:
you should really look into playing some of the earlier stuff of Brian Smith. i hear his music is pure genius
Post a Comment
<< Home