a short list of things that piss me off
1. People who say abortion is about a woman's body.
This must be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Implying that abortion is all about a woman's right means that the man is not a part of what is getting aborted (or coat hangered, whatever). Further, this brings up the case of a woman wanting an abortion and the man wanting to keep the child. If it's a woman's choice, that presents a bit of a problem. Me personally, I'm pro-death. I think everyone should be forced to have an abortion.
2. People who oppose gay marriage.
Assholes. First of all, if two guys want to get married, I say go for it! Two consenting adults entering into a legally binding agreement. Easy. Legal. Fair. It's not going to lead to people marrying animals and shit because the basis of the marriage is TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. Personally, I think we need to end straight marriage and only have gay marriages. Don't knock it until you try it.
3. Assholes who think Creationism/Intelligent Design should be taught in schools.
Basically, these people can blow me. And the assholes who say "well Evolution is only a theory" are the dumbest of them all. Gravity and relativity are each "only a theory" but we don't see anybody disputing them. Evolution is a scientifically verified theory (and yes, both macro and micro evolution have been observed). It doesn't take faith to realize the theory of evolution is true. Plus, "evolutionists" are not going to go crazy if there is another theory that can be scientifically proven, but creationists are just crazy.
I'll continue this later... I have to play a concert now.

7 Comments:
I am a pro-lifer who has no religious convictions at all . I didn't need the fear of god or anything else to come to my decision, just a good sense of what is right and wrong.
You see we were all once a fetus. Is it beyond the realm of possibilities that when your mother first learned she was carrying you, she may have considered her options? What if she had decided to terminate? Would that have been OK?
You would not exist, if you have children they would not exist, and your (husband or wife) would be married to someone else. You would have been deprived of all your experiences and memories. In this day and age with terminations being so readily available and so many being carried out, if you make it to full term
you can consider yourself lucky. Lucky you had a mother that made the choice of life for you.Don't you think they all deserve the same basic human right, LIFE?
I'm all for contraception, prevention is certainly better than termination.
Did you know you can get an implant that lasts for three years? Just think girls not even a show for three years, wouldn't that be great? I think too many people rely too heavily on the last option (abortion), I think if abortions weren't so readily available people would manage their reproductive system far better resulting in a fraction of the number of unwanted pregnancies.
RU-486- Many people describe this as a contraceptive, it is not, it is a termination drug, it doesn't prevent a pregnancy, it is a lethal cocktail for the unsuspecting fetus. In my opinion RU486 might be acceptable if administered within a day or two of conception when all you would have is the basic ingredients of human life. After that it's just wrong. It's a human life.
I am convinced that in the not to distant future,people will look back at many of the practices of today with disbelief and horror.
ausblog
World wide there are over 3,500 terminations carried out every day. Thats well over 1.3 million every year. In the US fifty percent of all cases, claimed birth control was used, forty-eight percent used no precaution, and two percent had medical reasons.
That's a stagering ninety-eight percent that could have been prevented had an effective birth control been used. That's sad.
Don't get me wrong, I suspect the figures in Australia would be much the same. Just a whole lot of unnessesary killing.
ausblog
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET AN IMPLANT THAT IS - SAFE, EFFECTIVE AND LASTS FOR THREE YEARS?
NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HOOK UP TO THE NET WITHOUT AN EFFECTIVE FIRE WALL AND ANTIVIRUS,THE RISK WOULD BE TOO GREAT.
IT'S A PITTY PEOPLE AREN'T JUST AS CAUTOUS WHEN IT COMES TO SEX.
Have you checked out (abortionclinnicdays)-the reality show.
WORLD FIGURES UPDATE-
World estimations of the number of terminations carried out each year is anywhere between 20 and 88 million.
3,500 per day / 1.3 million per year in America alone. 50% of that 1.3 million CLAIMED failed birth control was to blame. A further 48% had failed to use any birth control at all. That leaves 2%that had medical reasons. That means a stagering 98% may have been avoided had an effective birth control been used.
At the point of conception is when life began for you. This was the start of your existance. Your own personal big bang. Three weeks after conception heart started to beat. First brain waves recorded at six weeks after conception. Seen sucking thumb at seven weeks after conception.
Post a Comment
<< Home